A not – for profit organization that aims to provide a platform for UX / UI designers, researchers and design enthusiasts to build community, share knowledge and promote the practice in India and beyond.
With a vision to build and sustain the implementation of design thinking for a better living, UMO Design Foundation (Formerly known as UsabilityMatters.Org) was launched around the turn of this millennium when the mainstream design was in its nascency. Today it has emerged into one of the biggest design communities of India with a growing world wide network.
UMO Design Foundation
UMO Design Foundation, UMO is a non-profit organization working towards design awareness and the exchange of design sensibilities through interaction between designers and design-sensitive consumers. It is a forum dedicated to discussing, improving, and promoting the work of the design community in India. www.umo.design
UXINDIA International Conference
UXINDIA at its core is a confluence of thought leadership in design from the industry, the institution, and the individual to ignite, inspire, and delight communities through design-driven social change. UXINDIA is a flagship program of UMO www.ux-india.org UXINDIA is being organized by UiSER.
UXINDIA is built by, built for, and sustained by its growing community of designers
We believe that good design makes the world a better place by empowering organizations to create more meaningful and mindful relationships between people and the products and services that they use.
UMO founded in the year 2000, working towards design awareness and exchange of design sensibilities through interaction between designers and design-sensitive consumers. In 2005, the team UMO ran the first UMO Int’l Conference.
Our Program Aims To
- Recognize, facilitate, and benchmark design in India
- Take design education to the grassroots level and shape great design talent in India and beyond.
- Offer great conferences/ workshops/ training to our community by bringing in specialist national and international speakers and the latest, emerging UX trends.
- Encourage Women in Design.
- Bridge the gap between academia and industry.
- Help govt. in innovative policy-making and guide NGOs in driving social impact by design
- Support ‘Make In India’ by helping Startups and Startup ecosystems with a design