With 13 years of industry experience, I bring an engineering perspective and a creative problem-solving approach to create a product experience that users love to use. Empathy, analytical mindset, and obsessive attention to detail define me.
I am passionate about bringing the idea into life following the design thinking process. With an engineering degree in information technology, 6 design certifications, and experience in software development – with a capacity of technical lead -, design and mentoring, I am competent in all aspects of the design process along with product thinking.
Design Certificates from Interaction Design Foundation (IDF)
- User Research – Methods and Best Practices
- Web Design for Usability
- Conducting Usability Testing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Emotional Design – How to make products people will love
- The Psychology of Online Sales – The Beginner’s Guide