Probal is the Co-founder and CEO of the design-led collective, Depicentre Consulting. He works on the interfaces of business, learning, design, analytics, innovation and storytelling. With leadership experience across seven countries strengthening his ability to manage cross-cultural & cross-functional virtual teams in complex matrix organisations, he has a passion for driving content & culture driven organisations making economic, social, ecological and educational impact. He has been able to design effective, improved products/services and solutions, serve customers and build successful coalitions for over twenty years.
Previously, Probal was a program manager, business transformation, sales, customer experience, and client engagement lead. In different leadership roles, he had managed diverse global programs, working with Fortune50 MNCs such as Amazon and FTSE10 banks such as the Lloyds Banking Group. His experience ranges from start-ups, process consulting & analytics, offshoring/shared services, aviation, social and cultural enterprises to academia.
His multifaceted experience includes:
- Executive coaching and enabling ideation, collaboration, adaptation, and transformation
- Facilitating co-creation amongst diverse stakeholders and using resulting synergies to design solutions
- Business Storytelling, communicating through narrative writing
- Designing organizational monitoring and evaluation systems
- Delivering high-level operational initiatives including problem framing, problem-solving and deal structuring
- Ownership & delivery of organizational P&L goals
- The building, engaging and energizing large teams
Probal is an engineer, a BITS Pilani, and IIM Calcutta alumnus, as also an ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt