UX Strategist with MDES Product Design from NID Ahmedabad, CUA certification from HFI, and over 11 years of global industry experience (including 3.5 years in the USA).
- Leading a team of UX designers and Visual designers for delivering end to end UX design solutions for renowned US Financial Institutions.
- Conducted extensive User Interviews and Stakeholder workshops across the USA to understand needs, pain points, wish list, business goals, and business ecosystem. Partnering with the client to define long-term UX strategy & vision for the multiple lines of businesses. Interviewed UX designers,
- Visual designers across the USA as a part of recruitment for the various projects.
- UX design consulting experience spanning across domains such as Telecom, Banking, Mobility, Wearable, Voice Interfaces, Healthcare, and Insurance.
- Active contribution to UX POCs and business proposals as a part of pre-sales initiatives.
- Conducted UX training sessions for various project teams to generate awareness about the practice and Design Thinking workshops for new Joiners.
- Authored several articles to spread awareness about the UX design domain.
- Domains/products: Corporate Banking, Lending (Auto), Retail Banking, Voice Interface Design for Banking Products, Bill Payment products.
User Research, Contextual Enquiry, Design Thinking, UX Strategy, Stakeholder Workshop, Survey, Task Flow Analysis, Affinity Modeling, Mind Mapping, User Journey Mapping, Card Sorting, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Usability Testing, Competitive Analysis, and Heuristic Evaluation.